Looking for developers with SaaS experience to build a video production service website

We are currently seeking web developers experienced in building SaaS on Webflow for our web-based creative production service. This service shares similarities with food takeout or e-commerce websites.

The functionalities we would like to incorporate are as follows:

1. The ability for the website owner to manage and upload files, enabling clients to download or upload
  2. Integration of Memberstack to securely store user information with uploaded assets
  3. Utilization of Airtable as a data storage solution.
  4. Implementation of coupons to offer discounts or promotions, use stripte as a payment
  5. Provision of credits for clients to use towards video ad purchases.
  6. Creation of a user portal where clients can check the status of their video productions.
  7. Integration of a progress checker to track the production status of video ads.

If you possess the necessary skills and experience in building SaaS on Webflow, we encourage you to reach out to us. We are excited to hear from you!

fann@tykono.com, albert@tykono.com

Hello There
I hope you are doing well
I just came across your post mentioning about your search for developer i can help you out with that as we are a team of developer & designer over here who can help you out,let’s connect and discuss more in detail.
Thanks & Regards