Looking for a Webflow freelancer for 3–6 months

We are a design-led studio and need Webflow designer to take on some new sites we have waiting in the wings. Remote is OK, but worth knowing that we are in NZ so the timezone is sometimes not ideal for everywhere. We are looking for someone reliable to depend on, work closely with myself, our other designers and project manager, and add value to our projects.

Our studio is KISSLabs. There are contact details there, or please reply here with your folio/examples of sites you have built in Webflow.

Thanks!

Caspian

Hello Caspian,

Bit different response here from me which you may find of particular interest.

Coming from a IT technical background I have found improving user experience scores more stimulating than actual designing.

The service I offer is with Webflow PageSpeed Insights scores specifically in performance but also Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.

If these skills are of interest then private message me back or reply to the email I’m sending you.

Michael.

Thanks for your reply. We really are looking for a Webflow designer. We have UX capabilities already, and our current WF designers are snowed under. But I do appreciate you reaching out.
Have a great weekend
Caspian

Hello @caspian_kl,
Hope you are well,

I have more than 5 years of experience in web design. I would be glad to assist you.

Have a look at some of my work :

you reach me at mail: paulsmith0562@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Paul