Logo in component not displaying correctly on some pages

Hi

I wonder if I could get some help please. Share link below. Website is bridginghub.com.

On the homepage the logo is correctly aligned but on the privacy page at Privacy Page For BridgingHub.com (Hub FS Limited the logo sticks out from the navbar.

Both pages use the same navbar component so I’m at a bit of a loss as to why it’s displaying differently.

If anyone can help I’d be very grateful. Thank you.

Graham

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bridginghub?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bridginghub&preview=eeed25ad6842fe8b79277eca7baae3a7&pageId=63b7df2e24c56d1f32ad3f16&workflow=preview)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @GrahamCox you have page privacy set on link “brand” padding-top: 18px while on current state (eg. home page ) is padding-top: 0. Also your brand have on homepage width 90px while on privacy 100px

Hi Stan,

Thank you and my apologies. I think the issue was I had more than one instance of webflow open because I remember checking the padding and widths and not understanding how the logo wasn’t displaying the same. Not sure what happened to be honest but anyway thank you very much.

Best wishes, Graham

1 Like