Link transitions - does this feature exist?

Hi,

I’m new to webflow and am trying to create a simple page transition (slide in from top to bottom when clicked). I would be clicking a hamburger menu and going to another page (the menu page). I found a thread explaining how to do this but cannot seem to find the link transition option for some reason.

This is what I am looking for (image from the thread):

This is what it looks for me when I go to my link settings:

I’m not sure if this feature exists or if any similar options exist.

I know you can add interactions on the same page, so technically I could create the menu on top of my existing page (so that they’re on the same page) but I’m worried that it would slow down my site (is this a possibility?).

Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

Here is my public share link: HERE
(how to access public share link)

I’m super sorry, the first image you’re showing is only a mockup that a user made to illustrate what they would like to do. But it doesn’t exist.

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/2l1fo.jpg

in short: you’re not going to be able to transition from a page to another on a Webflow site, even with external development.

And not to enter too much into details, transitioning from a page to another requires DOM manipulation, and for reasons this is not possible with a Webflow site, you’d need deeper control of the whole site.

You can only cheat your way into transitions, like fade out fade in

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.