Link third-party elements to CMS collection for dynamic content

I am new to webflow.

I am using Free Untitled UI library elements but struggling to create a dynamic content.

This is the demo site: https://new-test-019f03.webflow.io/

This element I want to chain with the CMS collection: Blog sections | Untitled UI

Please help.

Welcome to the forum!

Even though binding a collection list to your CMS may seem difficult at first, it gets easier over time. I’d recommend watching this Webflow tutorial about it, since it’s quite difficult to explain in a reply!

I know this is old but the question still remains unanswered. The collection list videos do nothing to tell us how to link existing content such as already build components from Untitled UI and others in the libraries.

I was also looking for support on this for the exact same Untitled UI element.

By watching this Flowbase tutorial video, along with 2 hours of troubleshooting and fiddling in the Designer, after accidentally clicking a VERY small icon in the new Webflow UI, I finally figured it out.

The changes to the Webflow UI are what got me this time. I’ve used these sorts of templates in the past and they’re pretty easy to work with - but today I really couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t seeing the “Get image from” checkbox, as you can see in the tutorial above.

Turns out Webflow have changed this UI to a TINY purple ‘dot’, which you have to click to then be able to link to elements within the CMS. It’s a truly horrible change and it took me hours to find it. I thought I was going crazy.

Step 1: Add the component to your site page, then add a collection list wrapper inside it, ensuring you use the classes from the component (also explained in the video above):

Step 2: Drag one of the cards from the template into the collection list wrapper, and select the image element - then click this tiny purple dot in the Image Settings
Webflow-Post-2

Step 3: Choose the image you want to reference from the CMS

Step 4: Repeat for the other elements like titles, descriptions, tags, etc

Step 5: Here’s the finished results, and you can see the 3x elements circled in red that I have linked to the CMS collection

I hope this helps anyone else who stumbles across this - Webflow support really should update their support docs or create a video about this, and Flowbase should update their video linked above, because even as a semi-experienced 3-year-long user of Webflow, I was having to trawl through support videos and forums to figure this out. A shockingly bad (and totally unecessary) UX/design change in the Designer.