Link elements can not be pasted inside each other

I created a footer component for my site and then added it to two pages I had created (home and another page). It worked fine. Now I’m trying to add it to new pages I have created and I get this error no matter which element is selected when I try add the component. Even if I have nothing selected this error pops up. I’m not trying to nest it into anything. Just adding it to the page. I can add things like my Nav component and others without issue.

Am I missing something?

This is too frustrating and there’s no answers anywhere, I’ve being trying to learn to use this thing and so far I’m hating it SO BAD…

Hey Vale, in case it helps, Webflow U is a great resource and the videos are essential to wrap your head around concepts like the Designer, classes, and the CMS. Start there.

When you encounter problems like this, the community here is quite solid. If you post your designer readonly link from the page you’re having problems with, and video or screenshots of exactly what you’re trying to do, it’s likely someone can help.