Link adds line breaks

webflow links

ARG. I’m trying to add in-line text links to my page. It’s all very simple (based on a template) but whenever I add a text link it breaks the line. I’m sure this is an obvious fix, but I can’t figure it out. Thanks for any pointers!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/seattle-business?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=seattle-business&preview=3ba50b05f0135aff1575c18c42e8329f&pageId=5e7136c1ff7d4fc37ae65269&mode=preview

1 Like

Hi @megalli!

It is because your links are block.

1. Click on any link and select “all links”

1. Then put them as inline.

Eve Kayser

7 Likes

Ah that did it – thanks Eve!

I’m having this same issue with the links creating lines breaks; however, I started the blog using a template and everything has a “rich text” class, so I can’t even select a link in order to change it’s settings. Do you know what to do for that?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/youth-amplified-holistic-reverse-aging?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=youth-amplified-holistic-reverse-aging&preview=190a9ba1b8e1b0404963960dbe9a086b&pageId=611074e022948c15e85cc85a&itemId=61854faaefc33b1ee0725af7&workflow=preview

1 Like

Hi @LaDonna it seems you fixed the issue, right? Let me know if you still need any help.

Eve Kayser

1 Like

Hey -Problem solved. Thanks. Is there any way you can point me in the direction of some instructions on creating a buy one get one type of discount in my store?

I was having this problem with the blog post-CMS. It does not show the option All links, so I added a Link Block to the page, and it worked out. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I’m writing Blog Post, so I create a “rich text” in CMS collection template.

But when I add link in the “rich text” it break to two-line, I selected and changed “rich text” into “inline” still not working. I cant find “All link” tag to adjust either.

Please share more details with me, I’d appreciate

Finally … I solved the issue, cuz i use template and no ideas how to find “All Link” tag, cuz it’s not included in Blog Post Page.

I head to Homepage, and create a “link text”, selected it, will show “All Link” class. Change that to “inline”. Done !