Issues with Indentation of Ordered and Unordered Lists in RTF on CMS Collection

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cow-shed-startup?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=cow-shed-startup&preview=dbe34665ed3a7465f08e575a0e86c902&workflow=preview

My CMS blog posts use a Rich Text Field (RTF) to add content, and this often includes ordered (OL) and unordered lists (UL). I use the built-in formatting options in the editing mode to create these lists (see attached screenshot).

When these lists render on the blog - they are indented in such a way that part of the numbers or bullets are hidden or cut off (see the attached screenshot).

I would like to adjust the list properties within the RTF in the designer view, but I’m unable to locate the relevant settings. It’s quite possible that I might be approaching this wrong (I’ve attached another screenshot of this).

To clarify, the formatting for OL and UL appears to be fine on the rest of the site, so I am not looking to change their global styles. This problem is specific to the lists within the RTF on my blog.

Any assistance in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 11.57.37

Has there been any solution to this issue? I have the same problem. Any Ordered List in my Rich Text Field on my CMS blog posts gets cut off slightly, no matter what I do with padding. This only happens after publishing, not in preview mode.

Hi Marc, you’ll need to share a published page link and a readonly designer link for the community to see your issue and assist you.