Is there any way to create Table Of Content In CMS blog

Hi guys, as I wrote in the title, is there any way we could create TOC on CMS BLOG, I want a small one on the left of my blog side. I have tried the anchors way but it’s messed up as all the text color that I create anchor links change to blue, I changed it to the right color but all my links text now won’t have blue color anymore.

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Capi Product

There are numerous posts with solutions on this exact topic available by searching the forum.

Search results for ‘TOC’ - Forum | Webflow

You can try using this solution by Finsweet Table of Contents for Webflow

Thanks for sharing. i got my problem solved here.

Hi all,

Using Finsweet, is there any way to generate a table of contents based on a CMS’ Rich Text rendering multiple items on page? So basically making a TOC of all the Collection’s Rich Text rendered on 1 single page, like a large Pillar page for SEO.

For me it won’t work, it says the Finsweet attribute contents was found twice on the page (because the CMS has 2 items, it places 2 Rich Texts on the page, giving the error). You can check here: https://kampeerkennis.webflow.io/onderwerpen/wandelartikelen?fs-attributes-support=true

Did anyone ever get this to work? Would be a real bummer if there is no support for this.

Pepijn