Is there a known name or term for this slider design? I wanna google how to create it

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Sometimes referred to as a carousel, because the effect is often meant to make the center cards look nearer, like looking at an amusement park carousel. Often the cards are slightly warped to form a more circular effect.

Check out swiper.js, and especially the videos of Timothy Ricks.