Interactions not showing in element panel?

Hi, I am working with a template and I can’t find most of the animations that are applied to the top of the page when the site is loaded. There is no interaction icon on them and I don’t see them when I click through the elements. I found out thats sometimes the case because it’s probably an old template which uses legacy interactions… but when I switch on the legacy Interaction toggle I still see none of those animations. Does anybody know where I‘ll maybe find them so I can apply them to my other pages?

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Michelle Western's Portfolio

Hi there… So you are right… i dont see the applied interaction either… But since im no webflow pro, i dont know if page interactions have to be applied to an element tbh… i think so tough…

either way, if you click for example the body element and then go to interactions, you see an interaction named “Hero Animation Desktop”…

i think thats the one you are looking for. i was able to change the interactions or delete it completely… I hope this helps

Thanks, Daniel; this helped me crack the code to my issue. You’re right, a page load interaction doesn’t need to be tied to an element which I didn’t know! Thank you!

1 Like