Interactions Help with Drop Down

Can anyone help me figure out what I’m missing on the drop down portion of my “Chamber” page. I have some drop down options that work just fine, but there are some that aren’t dropping down, and I cannot find the difference in the design tab as far as interactions goes. Can anyone take a look at this? Thank you!

Here is my read only link :

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lake-martin-dadeville-area-chamber?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=lake-martin-dadeville-area-chamber&preview=a70b54d187aba22541a25ebcc74d63a5&pageId=650c5c8bc59ef36370ded805&workflow=preview

I can interact with it but I’m not seeing an interaction applied to the trigger. It would normally have the small interaction icon (the small lightning bolt). How did you build these accordions?

I couldn’t find the interaction on the triggers to the ones that work when the icon is clicked either. I used an FAQ section from the Untitled UI Library.

I see it now. Not sure why the icon is missing.
The two images below show the difference. The top image is your working example and how the DOM is structured and the interaction is applied. The second image shows how your structure is not correct and there is no interaction applied.