Interaction with blurry text

Does anybody know any way to make interaction with blurry text? So that the text does unblurs when scrolling the page?

I think I need to go into details. To make the text blurry, I set the transparent text color and the text shadow to blur 20. The only option I came up with is to make many copies of this text box with the shadow blur reduced by 2 and absolute positioning so they are one on top of the other. The tenth text block will be with shadow blur 0, or it could be text with a solid color and no shadow. Then I set up an interaction with each of these blocks so that they disappear in succession. This is a lot of work and I’m wondering if there is an easier way to achieve the same effect?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Welcome to the forum Stan!

You could do something like this: An overlay that has a background filter: blur combined with a opacity 100 to 0 animation when scrolling into view. Let me know if this helps!

Thanks Rory.
I should have said earlier that I already tried it. But it was nowhere near as good as the actual text shadow blur effect if it was available in the interaction options. The effect turned out to be so dull and ineffective that I did not consider it necessary to mention it. But anyway, thanks again for the suggestion. It’s a pity that this can’t be configured in the interaction options.

I take back what I said that this can’t be configured in the interaction options. As a matter of fact, it’s configurable. The interaction has a filter parameter, and it can be set as the initial state of the full blur (20) and then set to the next step of the interaction blur (0). Bob’s your uncle, the job is done.

Great to hear Stan! Glad you’ve found a solution. :slight_smile: