Inquiry About Custom Code in Template Submission

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently preparing a template for submission and I need some clarification regarding the custom code policy. The guideline specifies “No page-level custom code except for Antialiasing property and meta robots for Changelog and Licensing pages.”

However, I noticed that another template available for download included custom code in javascript at the page level. This observation led me to incorporate similar custom code in my template, thinking it might be permissible under certain circumstances.

Could you please confirm whether this inclusion could be an exception to the rule? Is it possible to keep this code in my template submission, or do I need to remove it to comply with the guidelines?

Thank you for your guidance and time.

Hello @Elodie_Montmasson, welcome to the community! The guidelines specify no custom code allowed. The only code you can add is the antialias for smooth typography, robots txt for prevent indexing, and svg code. However this might change in the future. I hope this helps!

Thanks !

How come I found code in a template, in the custom code section? Isn’t that supposed to be checked?

I’d like to share a template with companies. Do I have to go through this, right?

Do you have a link for that template with custom code? and is that a template or a cloneable? The only way to be allowed to sell templates in the Webflow market place is by submitting the template for approval. Why don’t you just try submitting it with the custom code and see what they say. I hope this helps.