Images jumping around on canvas

Hi,

My images are jumping around in size on the Canvas. I can’t see what it “really” looks like unless I toggle to preview. Which made me wonder… … is the preview right, or is the canvas right.

Is this normal? Is it a known bug? Is there something I’m doing wrong or some format I should be following?

Many thanks.

I have not published my page. I’m just getting started with Webflow. There are no scripts or anything.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Amy Woolsey

I chose HiDPI for each of the images and this stopped happening. I’m not sure why, but I’m glad it stopped. If you know why, please share. I’d love to know. Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the community forums!

I’m glad you were able to find a way around the images acting up within the Canvas.

A lot of factors could be involved in an odd experience like that one you described, from certain kinds of styling to other kinds of browser functionalities.

I was trying to replicate the problem on my end but couldn’t find a way to make the images jump around.

If this does happen again, please feel free to reach back out and we’d be more than happy to further investigate.

My best,
Riley

Great! Thank you. I haven’t had the issue since I turned on HiDPI for those images and I’ve kinda been in Webflow constantly soooo it’s looking pretty good. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.