Image Size Issue

Hey Webflow Community,

I just started using Webflow and I’m having trouble with my home page images. Both images are the same dimensions but they’re displaying as different sizes. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? TIA

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-c2db58?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=test-c2db58&preview=485953af30274a760b016e62303a1a12&workflow=preview

hi @Keeshaun what do you actually mean with “displaying as different sizes”? I do not see any problem with your images.

Hey @Stan I ended up figuring out the image size before this post got approved. But while you’re here, do you have any ideas on changing the layout? I want them to look like in the image below. This is my first project in Webflow so I’m still figuring things out.
Thanks for your help!

hi @Keeshaun here are answers from this forum you may find useful, but feel free to use input search field to find other :wink:

etc… :slight_smile:

.w-dyn-item:nth-child(even) .blog-flex-row {
      flex-direction: row-reverse; 
  }
1 Like

hi @Keeshaun if you do not have further questions related to original topic/request and you get your answers and/or solution and issue doesn’t persist any more feel free to close your request by checking any response as solution to mark this request as solved

hi @Keeshaun here is a short explanation. You have deleted request while I was doing a video so here is anyway. I will delete it later.

@Stan I ended up figuring it out but thank you so much! You’re amazing!

1 Like