How to update an App on Marketplace?

Hello,

We’ve encountered a situation where we need to update an app on Marketplace, but we’re unsure how and where to do so. We’ve contacted the Webflow team via their contact form, but haven’t received a response yet. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Hi @az_benjamin! Apologies for the confusion in the flow here - we’ll look to improve our public guidance around this.

If you want to update your app listing page - just re-submit updated details here and our team will take a look at updating those details:
https://developers.webflow.com/submit

Re: app updates, if your app is a hybrid app or a designer extension, you’ll want to publish a new extension version (from your dashboard in the workspace where the app was originally published from) with your new bundled client-side code. If you’ve already done this and tested the new updates, check the 2nd radio button in the screenshot below to publish your app to the App Marketplace, which will notify our team to re-review the app.

1 Like

We filled out the form and also submitted the app. It’s been a week, and we still haven’t received any updates regarding it. This progress is very slow. While our app was approved, the changes we submitted haven’t been acknowledged, so the marketplace doesn’t properly display our latest update. I believe Webflow should invest more in this because it’s too important.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hmm, I’ll look into this. Might be something up with the system on our end, but apologies that it’s taking so long! I’ll reach out in a DM to get more info about your app so we can look into it.

1 Like