How to set urls with parameter to noindex?

I’m in trouble with parameter url format like : “sample.webflow.io/blog/slug?abc…” , its indexing too much. So, how to set noindex for urls includes parameters ? . Please help. Thanks

Hi. I am also looking for a solution to this issue. Would appreciate any help.

Hi Anas, can you give me more detail?
It would be good if you can show me the published page on your site, and also a link to the google results you’re not wanting.

Normally, you’d want Google to index and rank all of the pages it can because you draw more traffic to your site that way.
That includes Collection List pagination URLs, but might not include “special” querystrings you’re handling with script.

Either way, you can use a combination of noindex/nofollow links and METAs to control what Google does. In the case of pagination, they may need to be generated by script.

@KimJin did you ever find a solution? Need a way to set noindex,nofollow on paginated collection lists. I’m using Webflow’s native Pagination Finsweet Attributes “Load” and it appears to be writing URL parameters in the background, because they’re showing up as duplicate content pages!

Jon, typically duplicate content is a warning when you’re ambiguous about your page content. The easy way to be unambiguous is to set the canonical URL properly. Then all of those paginated page URLs are resolved to one single page URL.

Since Google searches are 95%+, I suggest reading their own guidelines regarding pagination.