How to move collection elements individually in Webflow?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it’s possible to move certain collection elements individually (located within a collection wrapper). For example, on my portfolio website homepage, I want to move the div block “Project Content” for a certain project only, but I find that I can’t move each div block individually- they move as a group. Is there any way I can move div blocks in collection lists, individually? Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

This is impossible natively. But you could use “add class” component from this library to make one of your collection items to have a different styling which may or may not solve your issue (since I don’t know what exactly you want to do with that content you mentioned).

Hi, I am trying to move (change order) between the Col-ITEM, which are contained within the Collection List, and Collection list wrapper. I tried dragging to boxes to put one before another, tried keyboard shorts, didn’t work. Is there any way i can rearrange the items as i want?
Just for additional info (idk if it’s relevent or not), each of the collection items get the dynamic style setting from Articles, as they are links to articles.