I have a question regarding custom fonts and their files. I want to install the “Bahnschrift” font which is freely available from sources like Bahnschrift Font Free Download in my Webflow project. The font comes with several variations in weight and width, e.g.
- Bahnschrift Light SemiCondensed
- Bahnschrift Bold Condensed
- … etc.
When I download the font I get a package containing 15 TTF-files. This seems to be the number of variations that are available. Now I want to integrate this font into my Webflow project. My questions are:
- Why do I get 15 files at all? It seems that all the information is in either one of these files already, at least if I double click one file in an isolated location in Win11 it lets me see all the different variations in style.
- Do I have to upload all 15 files? After uploading just one I can choose “Bahnschrift” in the fonts and I can choose 5 different weights already. I just don’t know where I can find the options for width like “Condensed”, “SemiCondensed” etc.
- If I have to upload all 15 files, what do I choose in the selection fields (name/weight/style/display) for each file?
I am aware of this guide: Upload custom fonts | Webflow University but I didn’t find the answer to any of my questions there.
Thank you in advance for your help and wish you a great day