How to get required field validation of form to work on iPhone?

In chrome on my desktop, when I leave fields blank, and submit the page, I will indeed get the “please fill out this field” text popup. When I view and try to do the same thing on an iphone, the validation is not firing, and the empty form gets submitted, and I receive the “success” message. I expect to see the same “please fill out this field” popup on the iphone, but I do not.

I’m not sure what needs to be changed to insure that the form is validated on any device. I’ve verified that the “Required” checkbox is checked on all form elements in the settings for each. Can’t seem to get this to work.

Validation like this should work on all devices. It might be a little bug or some browser capabilities. I believe @kkilat @thesergie or @brryant could tell us more about this issue.

Thanks for pointing this out Mike! The “required” fields should act the same on all devices. We’ll work on fixing this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

We just pushed a fix! Now all devices and browsers will have form validation.

This topic was automatically closed after 72 days. New replies are no longer allowed.