How to create rotating text?

Hi everyone,

Read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/marketing-lists?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=marketing-lists&preview=9df0d01a67c1c8cbcb77687b473f72a9&mode=preview

Can you help and advise whether it is possible to create a rotating text in webflow similar to the one you can see in this example?

I would like to have the part of my headline roating between (Agency, Software,…) where I currently have the … .

Thank you for your help?
Stefan

hi @Stefan_Schwarzer It’s just a vanilla JS and CSS. All code you need is there. What else you need?

HI Stan, how do I get this on it site?

Hi @Stefan_Schwarzer for custom code use Embed element or Inside <head> tag area (mainly for css) and Before </body> tag area (for js) or Custom code area in you site setting.

Thank you Stan. Isn’t there a pre developed feature in webflow I can use- or an easier way than why you describe ? The code I shared was just an example of what I would like to create.

Thank you
Stefan

Not what I’m aware of but maybe someone will have or direct you to example that you will be able copy/paste.

One thing I would like to point out is that marketing slogan “no-code” doesn’t mean “no-knowledge” :wink:

Thanks mate. Also for pointing that out…

Mate - there is actually a “no code” solution . See here

Perhaps support forum support is not the same as enterprise support :wink:

You are right it is not. Responses in this forum are mainly handled by people who donate their personal time, like Stan, to help other forum members and are not paid to do it. We aren’t perfect but without us helping this would be a wasteland.

1 Like

hi @Stefan_Schwarzer glad you have been able to find example how to achieve this effect in WF. :wink:

Thanks Jeff for clarifying. This was just a response to the last comment of the Initial reply which I felt was not appropriate/ slightly offensive. While I see the value in a community forum when it comes to speed and quality - it is equally important to keep a certain forum etiquette (like you would expect from an employee). Otherwise you’ll get the opposite of what you would like to achieve - which is what just happened. I’ll take the assumption and consequences from your comment that you are OK with this - as a Community Leader.

hi @Stefan_Schwarzer I am honestly sorry if I have hurt your feelings and you’ve took my note about no-coding personally. It was just global statement.

PEACE

Stan

Mate - all good. It is not like that it keeps me up at night. As I said, I appreciate your help. If I get a cheeky message I’ll reply cheeky.