I did something similar just recently in one of my templates (http://template-columnism.webflow.com/about-us).
There’s different methods you can use to achieve this.
You can use the following method:
- Create a row (3, 4, whatever amount columns)
- Give a column a class (“team member”)
- Insert background image (portrait of team member)
- Insert a div block with persons name inside this column
- Give this div block a class (“team member name”) and set opactiy to 0% on default state
- Insert text into this div block (team member name)
- Select hover state of this div block and set opactiy to 100% Optional you can give
the div a background color with opacity set to 50%, that way you get a “faded” effect of the person
It’s just 1 method…