How can we manage the client billing?

Hi, I can’t find the client billing in Webflow. Is this option removed? How can we keep the projects of the clients in our workspace and let them pay for their sites?
Webflow offered in the past, client billing as part of their hosting plans. But I can’t find it anymore.

Hi Sus, that was removed about 18 months ago. You have to bill your clients yourself, and pay Webflow yourself.

1 Like

Thanks. But is there another way to manage that with a Webflow-related plugin, platform, or app? And what should we do after we finish a project? Should we transfer it completely to the client? And if the client needs more help on the same project, how can we manage that after the site is transferred? How can we manage to add the project again, What can we do about the client billing again by web redesign?

Nothing Webflow-integrated that I’ve seen. There are a lot of 3rd party billing platforms like Stripe, MYOB, etc.

These notes might help;

You invoice them. That’s always been the case, Webflow’s client billing feature supported billing for the hosting only, not the development work.

1 Like

Do you have some experience with Bonsai?

Besides, thanks for your help. I appreciate your help so much, and I’m very grateful.

I had tons of problems with it, it wasn’t a good fit for me.

1 Like