Hide and show second condensed navbar

Hi!

I have a little issue animating my navigation bar.

I created a second, more condensed version of my navigation for the user while scrolling (the navigation in the header would be too big) and. I was able to make it appear by setting the news element beneath the header scrolling into view as a trigger.

But now, I am having trouble making it disappear when I scroll up again so I don’t end up with two navbars when I am back on top. I tried setting a second trigger for the navbar to disappear when the header scrolls into view, but this doesn’t seem to work. What would be the best way to make it disappear again?

Thank you fro your help!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cavaliero-associates?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=cavaliero-associates&preview=23d150bac951bcd7d7f123d7670f9c6a&workflow=preview

Can you please update the main post with your read-only link? I’d be happy to take a peek at how you’ve set things up and get you a solution :+1:

Thanks, I updated with the link.

As a side note, it appears that when I open the menu in the condensed navigation, the white background is obscured for some reason, despite the fact that I duplicated the menu from the original and made no changes to the open menu.

Thank you for putting forth the effort to find a solution.