Help with responsive website

Hello all,

Hope you’ve had a good weekend, just wondering if someone would be able to help me get my website responsive?

I thought using flexbox would make things respond to other devices? but that doesn’t seem to have done the job.

Here is my read only link;

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dluxnew2017?preview=432962f598f944833438556db8540f8e

1. My header section doesn’t respond to other devices.

2. My services section do the exact same thing and does not respond.

Any help would be great, I just cant seem to get it working without no issues.

Best regards,
Matt

Hi @Matty,

yes and no. See, if you give your left/right divs fixed widths like 55% and 45%, they will behave like that no matter what device.
So whatever you want it to look like, you need to adjust the available viewports (pad, phone landscape, phone vertical) and set your % differently. E.g. 100% for your left/right div.

Best,
Karl-Heinrich

Thanks for the reply @Karl-Heinrich

I think I will hide the header section on other devices as it seems to be causing me alot of trouble to get right.

What I really want is the service sections to be responsive tho, I tried what you mentioned but no joy. How can I get the services boxes to stack ontop of each other on other devices?

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Hi @Matty,

like I said, set your service div to width: 100%. Then select your flex parent (in your case: services) and set it to display vertical.

Best,
Karl-Heinrich

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.