Help With CLS & Image Issues on My Project

Hello All!
I’m a relatively new designer, and was thrust into the role by virtue of entrepreneurship. I was hoping to get some help from the community - I feel pretty good about my site build from some standpoints, but I have three main areas of concern and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction (my read-only link is below):

1. I’m getting slammed on my site speed for CLS problems, can you tell what my main issues are here?
  2. There’s a java embed on the pricing page that is murdering my speed for that page. What am I doing wrong here?
  3. Any help with my images would be fantastic - I get hammered here for the size of my images but I feel like they’re appropriately sized? I’m new to web design and any pointers you can give me on what to do with my images to improve my site would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance Webflow community! Fell in love with web design because of Webflow and hope you guys can help me out.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/packyak-fulfillment?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=packyak-fulfillment&preview=c8a5fd76d081fda1c29ebe79f58a9cf9&mode=preview
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

The public version that’s live can be found at packyak.com

1. Good news is Cumulative Layout Shift is only 0.002 on mobile. So that means your Animations are probably your main issue on desktop.
  2. The Calconic script is heavy, you might want to load from the head with an async tag if it is not dependent on jQuery.
  3. Your PNG’s are pretty large so you might want to see what tinypng.com can do for them.

More detailed information on optimizing images is best left to online resources. There are quite a few good posts here if you search the forums. Same goes for general optimizations.

1 Like

Thanks a ton for your feedback! I really appreciate the help here.