Help triggering other div blocks upon hover

Hi!

New member here with a question related to element triggers:

Upon hovering on one category (for example, the fashion div block) I would only like all of the other div blocks that already have images, to change to a different image that fall under the fashion category. And upon hovering out, I would like those new fashion images to disappear, revealing the original image category that was there before.

I would like this same effect to be applied to all other categories upon hover (places, product, etc.

I hope this makes sense!

@Waldo if you have a moment, I would I appreciate you taking a look at this.

Thank you in advance!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hello @casen,

You can accomplish that by creating an animation, under the animation panel you can select other elements besides the trigger element. Just right click on the element and select “change target.”
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 6.29.16 PM
I hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi @Pablo_Cortes,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

I am wondering, do I need to add the images that I want to appear under the other div blocks?

Hey @casen,

yes, so if it is a hover animation, you can do hide/show. On your divs place the image you want to appear upon hover and set it with a display none, add the other image with regular display. Then on the animation hide the picture on top and show the one that was set to hidden. Does that make sense? Let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Hey @Pablo_Cortes,

This seems to have worked, thank you!

1 Like

Im happy it worked out for you @casen