Help Needed: Achieving Seamless Inline Image Alignment in Design

Hey fellow web designers!

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m reaching out to the community because I’ve been facing a bit of a challenge in my recent web design projects. I’ve noticed that I consistently struggle with getting images to seamlessly “float” on the page, particularly in a way that keeps them inline with the text in the middle.

I’ve tried a few approaches, but I haven’t quite nailed down the technique to achieve the desired effect. If any of you have experience or expertise in this area, I would greatly appreciate some guidance or tips on how to better handle image alignment.

Additionally, if you’ve come across any tutorials or resources that cover this topic, please feel free to share them. I’m eager to learn and enhance my skills in this aspect of web design.

I understand that we all have our unique workflows, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution, but any advice or pointers you can provide would be immensely valuable.

Thanks!!

Below is what I’m working with:

I would probably put all the elements in a div with a set padding on both sides. That would contain these elements.