Heading not obeying section's margin

Hello everyone! I’m designing a new website for my arcade and I’ve encountered an issue I can’t figure out how to fix.
I have this heading inside a section, the section has a margin of 50 px (left and right). While in Designer the heading obeys that margin and stays right where it’s supposed to be but when I go into preview(clicking in the eye button) it goes all the way to the far left, not obeying the margins for that section. Can someone help me figure out why? I am sure its something super simple but the only time I built a website was over 10 years ago and after that decided to stick with only graphic design hahahaha. World goes around and here I am building another website.
I’ve tried changing the heading from static to all the other 4 and also adding its own 50px margin but that only brought the heading slightly to the right but not correctly aligned with the rest of the section. I can probably keep increasing the margin in the heading but I’d like a solution that just follows the section margins so I don’t have to fix for every other element that has the same issue by itself.

Anyways, I’m attaching screenshots for better understanding and also the links below.
Read only link
Webflow.io Link

In designer view:
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 5.32.35 PM
In preview:
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 5.32.40 PM

Thanks in advance,
Leiriel.

So I put the Heading into a Container and it works just fine.
Maybe you want to reorganise things so that all the single player packages are in just one container?

1 Like