Form Not working after Hosting

Hi! its my first time learning and designing a website. i created my website with a a basic forum with CTA from the layouts, and host the website externally. when i hosted my website, the form is not working. Should i add something in the settings? an email? or what exactly?
would appreciate any help.

here’s my link: Webflow - originals studio

i will not delete this post for all newbies like myself that are facing the same issue.
You need a third party. in my case i used “getform.io”, created an account, i choose “forms & submissions” from the side menu, they will give you a link to add to the “Action” attribute on the form setting.

That’s it! Good luck for all!

Hello,

I think I have the same problem as you. I have a site created on Webflow, and my client already has external hosting (OVH). When I export the custom code on the external hosting, it’s impossible to receive the contact forms.

Can you explain in more detail how you solved your problem?

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks!

@juliegrrd - You need to handle form processing on your own once you export a site off Webflow. I use basin => usebasin.com. You could easily integrate that or https://formcarry.com/ which has a free plan for under 50 submissions a month. Others are listed at Integrations | Forms & surveys | Webflow University