F'in sweet CMS Library for Webflow!

Hey, I’m desperate for this functionality, did you find a fix for this?

This is wonderful work - but why is finsweet setting Google Analytics cookies on this? Any way to disable that? I really can’t have any third party cookies on my site.

1 Like

@Finsweet Using your library all over, it is simply great. One questions about the “combine” component for cms lists. I combined two lists – does the native “sort order” by webflow work for the combined list? I do not see it working for me, it lists the items combined by not in one order, but still to separated list after each other.

Any idea?

Thanks!

1 Like

Have you had any luck with this?? Can’t get it working and desperately need to.

@Finsweet Hello.
I want to use a CMS filter. Can I dynamically add custom attributes "filter-by: " ?

My goal is to make it so that the client can add new filters and filter content independently. How can I achieve this?

Thank you guys for upping and simplifying Webflow capabilities and for documenting it so well!

Webflow is great for designers like me who are not coming from the developer side.
Of course there’s always room for improvements, and you guys seem to make it a point to address these.
One of the things with opportunities for improvements is the Select dropdown element.
It would be great if:

• it would not exclusively be reserved to be used as a child of the Form block
  • the dropdown part could be customized

The customization of the Select element may also be a browser standardization issue and I’m suspicious that it isn’t possible to style it consistently across browsers. I guess the only way would be to not use the standard Select element but to re-construct it?

It would be super f’in sweet if you guys could integrate a Select dropdown styling option in your filter/sort CMS library!

THANK YOU!

Hi Guys! , do you know how can I to the filtering with Dates…
(All processes from CMS To the button)
I think I missing something… i don’t know why please help : )

I need help, I have several tabs with the F’in sweet filter on the page, if I reload the page, I want to see the content with the last filter selected.

$(document).ready(function() {
if(localStorage.getItem('tab')){
    $('.tab-button')[localStorage.getItem('tab')].click();
}
});
$('.tab-button').click(function(){
const index = $('.tab-button').index(this);
localStorage.setItem('tab',index);
});

I know the button is pressed, but it doesn’t work, I think the content hasn’t had time to load.

LOAD FILTER BUTTONS FROM A CMS LIST
For each button text block, add the class ‘.filter-by-text’, then add this script.

<!-- Add filter-by attribute to filter buttons loaded by CMS --
<script>
   // Get values for each element with .filter-by-text class within the parent DOM and store in a variable
 var filterByTextElements = document.querySelectorAll('.filter-by-text');
  // For each filter by text element

for (element of filterByTextElements) {

// Get each element text and store in a variable

var elementText = element.innerText;

​

// set attribute to the parent element dynamically

element.parentElement.setAttribute('filter-by', elementText);

}

</script>

Can you show me an example with a screenshot?

The developers who work on the software development team https://mlsdev.com have been specifically trained to be efficient. Their skills and expertise will enable them to cover every aspect of the software development process. They have been thoroughly tested and trusted by thousands of organizations around the world.

Adding URL parameters to filter now seems to be possible with the Attributes solution. See “I want to add query params to the URL when the user applies filters” on this page:

2 Likes

Guys, need your help! I didn’t get how to apply start checked option for checkbox, based on query parameters. I am adding attributes to the collection list and what I have to do next?

There have been a bunch of f’in sweet cloneable projects in the Made in Webflow showcase recently. Figured I’d do some community service and share some of the best I’ve seen :grin:

1. Webflow Showcased | CMS Filter Example by Attributes
  2. Webflow Showcased | Sistema de Filtros en Webflow [CMS Filters]
  3. Webflow Showcased | Finsweet CMS Library Pokédex
  4. Webflow Showcased | Accessible Form Filter Components
  5. Webflow Showcased | figmatic-finsweet-attributes
  6. Webflow Showcased | finsweet-filtros
  7. Webflow Showcased | Searchable CMS using Finsweet Attributes

Hi trying to use the match attribute so that only items in a list showup if all the checkboxes marked are prevalent in the item. e.g. if i have the boxes X,Y,Z selected I don’t want an item with X,A,C to show up but do want all items with the attributes X,Y,Z to. I have identifier attributed to a collection within a collection (multi-reference field in main collection) so perhaps this could be the issue. I also used the automated support service and it told me this “The value of fs-cmsfilter-match does not match the entered value. Change value “all” to value “any”.” Hopefully this helps @Finsweet