FB OG Custom Code Not Working

I posted this into the custom code head area

<meta name="keywords" content="kid, cash, money, finance, kids, children, skills, learning, cash, allowance, limits, saving, budgeting, device, tablets, phones, discipline, chores">

I get this error in fb debugger

Inferred Property The ‘og:url’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property The ‘og:title’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property The ‘og:description’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property The ‘og:image’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.

Hi @Lisa_Mo_Chin, Have you tried adding the Open Graph meta data following the Facebook documentation: Overview - Sharing - Documentation - Facebook for Developers

Hope this helps, if not just let me know and I can take a closer look :slight_smile:

This same exact code was working on the site that wasn’t hosted by webflow, once I ported it over, it seems to be breaking for some reason. I’m not exactly sure why. Changing the og url to kidcash.com instead of www.kidcash.com seems to make it work. Thanks!