Failing to change the scroll look and I don't know why

Good day,

I am trying to change the look of my scroll icon so that it looks a lot closer to the aesthetic of my Entries page, so that it looks something like this:

However, after following the instructions, it’s not working. I seem to have fumbled something. Which wouldn’t be surprising, as I am a novice to Webflow. Could someone please make it glaringly obvious what I’m not understanding?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kellys-first-project-a31922?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=kellys-first-project-a31922&preview=980f3e8e91248715aec40d3401631826&workflow=preview

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi @Kelly_C,

Welcome to the forum!

Would you be able to try replacing your scrollbar code in Project Settings > Custom Code > Head Code with the following (make sure it’s still within the <style></style> tags):

::-webkit-scrollbar {
     width: 15px;
 }

::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
     background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .05);
     -webkit-border-radius: 20px;
     border-radius: 20px;
 }

::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
     -webkit-border-radius: 20px;
     border-radius: 20px;
     background: rgb(54, 49, 49);
 }  

Once you’ve done this you’ll just need to republish your site!

It appears that there were some syntax errors in the code you pasted in - if you need help with customising this scrollbar further pleas let me know!

Thank you very much for your help. I must admit, I get a little frustrated with the way my website looks, but I can’t tinker on it forever. There’s content that needs to be made.

If I want to customize my scroll-bar, what things do I need to keep in mind?