Evenly distribute content in grid

Hello,

I know there is probably a really easy solution for this question but I can not figure it out. I’m using a grid with three columns. The content in the middle column is just a little bit longer compared to the other columns. Ideally i want them all to line up and resize evenly.

read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/labaroma?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=labaroma&preview=5e740186153bb7d15befb296e98ee8da&pageId=5ec7e8bd0a860f4e0d6d92f4&mode=preview

I’d appreciate any advice or tips

Thank you

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@Sheila.Mc > If you are talking about the image you can set a max-height on the wrapper which should address the issue when using images of different dimensions. If that is not what you mean then please provide more detail.

Hi @webdev
Thank you for your help. That is exactly what i’m after but once I go down to tablet size I experience the same problem even with the max-height applied on the wrapper.
The images on either side resize but the middle image stays larger.

I solved it. I set the min height on the wrapper and set the image to cover instead of fill and that seemed to do the job.

Thanks for your help earlier @webdev
Much appreciated.