Element loses settings when visible on desktop is off

Hi,

I am having a weird problem, I am trying to layout an element inside the menu on mobile/tablet views. But when I disable the element to view on desktop, it changes the layout and it doesn’t respond to any new settings. Please see the images below, with the Desktop view On and Off.

I don’t know what to do to fix it.
Thanks!
Regards,
Joao

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - 2018 Theme | Shopify PainPod Website

Hi there,

Thank you so much for posting about this and apologies for the delay.

This is a known issue with the visibility settings under the settings panel. Basically, using this setting will break the display setting you have on that element. In this case the Group Flag Mobile element is set to display: flex. When you remove visibility from the desktop break point, this is also removing the flex styles from the mobile breakpoints. Our team is currently investigating a fix for this issue.

For now the best workaround is to use the Style Panel – set this element to display: none on desktop, and display: flex on tablet and below.

I hope this workaround helps resolve the issue for you while we continue to look for a fix :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.