E-commerce solutions that work with your Webflow hosted project

oooo! Super simple.

Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

3 Likes

snip cart looks interesting but would we need SSL on Webflow hosted site to use the PayPal Payments Pro solution and keep them on the clients site?

Update: Looks like SSL might be available through their interface…still trying to find out for certain.

Looks like inventory management would need handled on the Webflow side somehow though.

I’m interested in finding others who have a Shopify store and are using Webflow, if so, hit me up as I may be creating a small fb group as a thinkTank.

If you have an ecommerce store, and have products over $50, I’d also be interested in talking to you… about something I call Visual Story$elling, and yes, I’m using webflow to help validate this painpoint and vale prop.

thanks @AlexN for putting this list out here :wink:

@AlexN Hi Alex, this is great thank you for showing us different ecommerce integration options. I’m considering using shopify for a site I’m currently working on. What other shopify features can I embed using webflow? I would need users to be able to create accounts as well. I know shopify offers the feature, but can I embed this in a similar manner?

I was going to start learning liquid but I would love to find an easier way.

I believe that the user account function in shopify is only available for online stores not the buy button accounts.

I’m curretly working on a Webflow desing Shopify online store integration and it is going pretty smoothly.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get SendOwl to work with Webflow CMS, and wondered if anyone has figured out how to do this? Basically, I want to create a custom Collection called “Products” and use the same concept as with Blog posts, where each unique Product Page is automatically created by binding fields to the Product collection values.

But I see no way to add the unique embed code for each SendOwl product; there is no field type available in a Collection that would hold the embed code, so where would I paste the SendOwl “Add-to-Cart” embed code? Can this even be done?

If there is no way to dynamically create a product page containing a unique buy button generated from SendOwl or other commerce site, I don’t really see how Webflow can work for e-commerce. Hopefully I’m just missing something obvious…

It was very easy to integrate :smile:

Although I am stuck with changing the css of their cart - its just simple css changes - but I can’t find the right place to upload the new css that effects it like it should. Currently its not making changes at all. :frowning:

I’ve tried it in the head, body and also creating a div and naming it the same class but no luck

Anyone got any experience with this?

I’ve used ECWID before but now using SELZ https://selz.com. I prefer Selz, works perfect, fast and looks really great was well.

Can Selz be managed via CMS?
I mean… Is that a way for the client to update his own products dynamically, with no assistance from the designer? Can this be done with Selz and Webflow?

Selz has it’s own dashboard. So what you do is take the embed code from Selz and then manage the products in your Selz dashboard. Their dashboard is really user friendly and easy to udnerstand.

1 Like

Sorry, I haven’t tried Selz yet and maybe this is a basic question:

Do I have to upload embebed code for each product?
Or a once embebed code will integrate the store into Webflow, regardless of when you insert a new product?
Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Charles from Snipcart here, did you add the snipcart-overwrite CSS class to your <body> tag? If so and you still have any issues feel free to open a ticket or drop us an email directly to geeks@snipcart.com.

Also, we plan on publishing a blog post on Webflow and Snipcart very soon! I’ll make sure to drop it here when it will be released.

In the meantime, if any of you guys have any questions regarding Snipcart, you can shoot them here or at the email I just linked to! Cheers!

10 Likes

@couellet Is there a way to manage inventory using snipcart?

Thanks Charles,

Haven’t had the time to go in and look at this but will really appreciated your blog post when its up and ready. please email me at josh@overtongraphics.com once its ready.

Best
Josh

1 Like

Not at the moment, most of the time people integrates Snipcart with a CMS of some sort so the inventory is managed in there using our Webhooks and API to keep everything in sync. But we have plans in 2016 to release a very simple inventory management solution. I suggest you to follow our blog to be notified of new releases!

3 Likes

I know this is cheeky, but I would love to suggest Shoprocket.co, we’re a fully featured eCommerce platform that allows you to start selling on an existing website using a single line of code. You can find out more at Shoprocket.co

2 Likes

I checked out Shoprocket.co and it seems pretty cool. Started looking into the system last night and thanks to their very responsive chat support worked out what I needed and made this as a quick sample.

http://jasonshoprockettest.webflow.io

Nice thing is there are pre-made classes that can be easily assigned to Webflow elements and customized via Webflow designer or custom code. It was pretty simple to create an individual product page that is dynamic.

6 Likes

@shop_rocket Very neat!

@jdesign - can you share your read-only link and maybe an accompanying video screencap of how to do this in a new Tips & Tricks thread ?

Cool! I like functionality of their shopping cart. Agree with @PixelGeek, would be awesome to see it from preview link

Yep. I’ll give it a whirl early next week if not before.