Duplicate class not working in some instances

For some reason some of my elements aren’t allowing me to duplicate the classes. For example, in the Read Only link I shared below the Heading class is not doing anything when I click on ‘Duplicate Class’ it works when I duplicate the class of a Div Block but not the Heading. Weird that this is happening because I am following the 21 day portfolio challenge course and they are able to do this easily in the tutorial. Any advice???

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Marvin's Web Design Site
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello. I am having the same issue. Following the webflow university course “Build a custom portfolio in Webflow, Day 7” and trying to duplicate a heading class. I can get to the option to duplicate, but when I click it nothing happens. Tried a range of browsers in different modes, but nothing working. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portfolio-site-73bdf0?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=portfolio-site-73bdf0&preview=6180f860f1cf1f08b1e2aa576e8423ac&pageId=661bb1f9df6b936aa6bfc9f3&itemId=661bee2c917f5a8baade4863&locale=en&workflow=preview