Dropdown menu not working

Hey, I have been following the web-flow tutorial to create this drop down menu, but when I go onto the preview, it doesn’t seem to work, although when I press play in the interaction section on designer mode, it works. Would ayone be able to take a look to help me get this working.

Here is my read me:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hayley-jones-studio-c7971f?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hayley-jones-studio-c7971f&preview=83233a47d4978aed1edede750f042be3&pageId=655bd5e8735305827691891c&workflow=preview

Thank you

It looks like you just need to change the target of the interaction. Right now you are telling the click element to expand rather than the dropdown content. You can change this using the method shown in my attached screen grab.

There is also a “2nd click” that will need to be added if you want the dropdown to close upon a second click.

Thank you for your reply. How do I get onto that editing section that you are on. When I click onto ‘dropdown content’ then ‘interactions’ it only shows this.;