Dropdown menu as sub nav

Hello,

I’m experiencing somes troubles with my menu, and i would like having your advices for making that in cleaner and better way.

Context
I’m trying to create a menu with 3 link, le first “Works” is dropdown menu fullpage as sub-nav, the second “Contact” will display a popup with a form, and the Third will just translate the language.

It actually works but there is few problems :

Dropdown open after loading
At the beginning, the menu was already open immediatly after le loading of the website. I couldn’t find why, so for solving that i inverted my Close and Open animation sequence. It worked, but now I have to clic Twice for openning the menu. Maybe you have some recommandations for fixing that in a better way ?

Other links open the dropdown
For a mysterious reason, after the menu activated (two clic for open it) the other link (Contact & FR) are openning the dropdown too. I tried to attribute to them different class but it’s not fixing it.

I gess it’s probably due to the structure to my menu (it’s my first webflow wesite, noob here :) or maybe it’s not possible to use the “Menu button” component as sub nav dropdown ?

Anyway, any advices would be very appreciated, and many thanks by advance for your time !

My website : Webflow - PORTFOLIO

PS : i just notice with this link, the nav isn’t working at the arrival on the website, you have to change the page on the left and it will work on the new page… strange.

Jeremy