Does anyone k ow about good personal webflow courses?

Hello everyone

I start this topic as I couldn’t find any related message by searching it here.

I’m a beginner webflow user and have been able to follow several online videos on the site, start building very simple blocks or adapt some templates to test the software, but I would need to increase the skills much faster and as I’ll need the skills for a professional project I was looking for one-to-one personal courses about webflow. I’m based in the Swiss region between Geneva an Lausanne and maybe some talented coder that knows webflow perfectly could imagine giving personal lessons.
It would be targeting the design part (not into cms, etc, maybe this could be a future step) and responsive, some effects and structuring content for mobile/desktop needs.

Thank you in advance for any information that could help me :wink:
Cheers! :wink:

If you need 1 to 1 tutoring, perhaps Find freelance Webflow designers and agencies | Webflow Experts

Thank you samliew!
I’ll explore those and will wait if a closer agency or freelancer is also available :wink:
Cheers
david

1 Like

UDEMY IS THE PLACE TO LEARN ONLINE WEBFLOW COURSE

A Webflow Masterclass For Beginners

In this course help one to understand how to use Webflow to design and develop stunning websites. Through this you can discover Webflow does have a slightly steeper learning curve than other page builders such as Wix or Elementor, but once you’ve got to grips with Webflow, you won’t want to use anything else.

I’ve been creating and developing websites for ten years, and I’ve primarily used WordPress. However, three years ago, I decided to transition to Webflow, and now it’s where I do practically all of my client work.

The course begins with you learning the Web flow UI, and I walk you through all of the various aspects you’ll encounter. Then we’ll go over how to use div blocks, containers, sections, grids, and Flexbox to properly structure webpages.

We’ll also go over Webflow interactions and animations to help you bring your designs to life.

The Class Project

You’ll use some of the new abilities you’ve gained throughout the course to create a landing page in the last section of the course. The landing page is a redesigned version of one of my business websites. You’ll be responsible for everything from the navigation to the footer and everything in between to create a completely functional website landing page.

How to get Start!

So, if you’re ready, we’ll get you started understanding the majority of Webflow’s features so you can build great responsive websites!

Who this course is for:

• Students interested in learning web development
  • Students interested in creating websites without knowing how to code
  • Beginners’ Guide to Webflow
  • Web designers wanting to use Webflow

Authors signature:
Jacob Ethan, answered this useful piece of forum content, is the research writer tutors India, offers the academic writing service for undergraduate, master, and PhD level. you can mail via info@tutorsindia.com or contact (Whatsapp): +91-8754446690
(UK): +44-1143520021