Disappearing Shopping Cart

I created a navbar on my site that recedes upon scroll but it inadvertently hides my cart.
Can anyone hulp me?
Thanks in advance

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @friendlymanitoba , judging from the animations, it looks like the cart is part of your navigation and therefore, if the navigation recedes, so does it’s children which includes your shopping cart.

Please share your read only link for your project and I could help guide you.

Thanks! I would still like the cart icon to be hidden on scroll with the navigation, but would like the cart to appear outside of the navigation. Is this possible?

Read only link

I am confused here @friendlymanitoba , you want the intended receding animation for your cart that your navigation is performing, but you want the cart outside your navigation?

What do you mean by cart appearing outside your navigation?

Sorry! I’d like the Cart Button to remain in the nav, and have the Open Cart appear outside the nav

Ahhh, I see now. The behaviour you notice is due to the fixed positioning of your NavBar. Simply, set the NavBar to fixed-full and you should be good to go.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 2.07.51 PM

1 Like

Thank you so much. This would have taken me years to solve alone! :trophy:

1 Like

Anytime @friendlymanitoba , glad I could help, Happy Designing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.