DevLink Lifecycle

Hello folks,

Please, help me to understand the current state of the DevLink, because I seem to be lost.

Today everyone can join open Beta which gives just an export functionality through devlink sync. Awesome, but opposite direction is much more desired and recently I have received(as well as many others?) an invite to join an early Alpha access program. Is this a different lifecycle? Otherwise we need a time machine to participate in Alpha when Beta had been opened a while ago.

Anyway, looks like stage was rewinded and we are back at the Alpha because that invite goes with a reference to the showcase by Bryant Chou when he is using devlink publish-library to import React components to Webflow environment. On the day I received that email I had just scrolled down because considered myself already a participant but now realizing that I am late to the party.

Could anyone, who was more perceptive, share their experience and impressions?
Will also appreciate, If by chance, someone from the Webflow Labs is reading this and can give the ETA when DevLink will back to Beta stage with both(sync&publish) features.

Best,
Dani