Desktop version published to domain renders differently to webflow.io

Hi all - I am wondering if someone can help me. My desktop site published to webflow.io renders larger and more full on the screen than the desktop version published to my custom domain - viewing them side by side on the same chrome browser.

Here is the moneyworld.webflow.io version:

And here is the smaller/narrower https://www.moneyworld.app/ version on the same browser:

Can anyone help me figure out why this is publishing differently? I like the larger, more beautiful webflow.io version, but don’t know why my custom domain isn’t appearing that way.

Here is my Read-Only Link

Thank you so much for any help or advice!

Best wishes
Greg

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @greg294309 , the website loads exactly the same for both the domains for me (Chrome on Mac).

It could be a cache situation? Maybe try clearing your cache and re-opening both the sites or try a different browser to see if this difference still persists?

thanks so much for the response. We have been testing it and it renders very small on desktop version across a number of browsers - whereas on my chrome it renders properly. Any sense on what could cause the desktop version to be so tiny on big screens or desktops in general? Is there something weird in our desktop settings? See below for a visual from someone else’s desktop. Really appreciate the help

Might be an issue across Edge on windows and Edge on OSx.

I have just run into a similar problem… still investigating

Hi!
I have exactly the same problem, so strange. I also like the .io version better, but can´t figure out how to integrate it in the main site. Anyone who solved this problem?