Designer and live view

Hey guys,

We are pretty new to webflow, and trying to understand why the designer preview does not match the live view preview. In my designer view, what I am seeing is the website we are designing is a little scrunched up and over lapped, yet it looks fine on live preview.

Im on. MacBook Pro, can someone lead me int he right direction?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

It is most likely because of the responsive nature of the design. It will look slightly different on different viewport widths. But if you want a more thorough look at your problem you need to provide something to look at. Read-only link is a good idea.

Hey Dram, here is the link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/reworkweb?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=reworkweb&preview=9ba9ddcd60b7b5f946dde22c12f02ffb&mode=preview

Thanks. Now can you please specify your question? What do you want to fix on the page?

1 Like

Hey Dram, Im trying to figure out why it looks different in the designer mode, to the live preview. On my screen ( MacBook Pro ) the site is slightly scrunched up in designer, but when I click live preview it looks good. How do I make it look the same in designer as the live site? am I missing something?

Is there a way to make the designer view match the live view? Do you know what I mean?

Lukas Griffin

PHOTOGRAHER

P. 323 823 5153

www.LukasGriffin.com
Instagram

Please point which part exactly you want to ask about and I will do my best to either help you fix it or explain why they look different. As I have said earlier, some parts of your page behave differently because of the responsiveness depending on viewport width.