Customer Time/Date Slot picker Plug In

Hey there!

I’m looking for a plug in for a Webflow project to allow me to do the following:

1. Have a customer pick an appointment time slot
  2. Charge customer
  3. (optional) Have an option for them to sign up to view status of their appointment. this is not 100% nessisary but a nice addition instead of just email based communication.

Does anyone know the best way to proceed?

1 Like

For the best customer experience (and yours), I quite like Square appointments. The button you embed on your site will open a Square booking dashboard, but you also get the mobile app, calendar integration, sms reminders etc. :man_shrugging:

Hey! I’m currently looking for the same solution, were you able to come up with a solution for this? Thanks!

Yep! Went with Acuity Scheduling in the end. Very robust options available.

Nice! How are you using it? My client wants to be able to have the customer pick a date and time while at checkout, and have that date and time recorded on the receipt when they check out. Is this something you did for your client or did you end up embedding Acuity on a static page and not checkout?

Hi all.
Josh from Foxy here. If you end up not getting what you need, with our seamless Webflow integration, you can add a date/time picker of your choice to both your add to cart forms and checkout.

More info about Foxy + Webflow can be found here. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh