Custom Dynamic Social Share Button Cloneable Project

I made this because I felt like I was always searching for these individual
custom share buttons in differnt forum posts and showcase projects and I wished they were all in one place, made right. (with help from @sabanna)

Here they are with proper formatting to pop up a small minimal share window.

I made one where you can change or edit the SVG’s if you want custom icons or if you use Font Awesome’s brands font you can use that version so you can have hover color changes and other font related changes.

I hope this helps someone!

A few notes:

1. For Pinterest, you’ll need to include a script in the head code of your site or page you want to use it on.
    <script async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"></script>

2. Here is where you can download the font awesome fonts. They need to be uploaded to your project for those versions to work (Download Font Awesome Free or Pro for the Web or Desktop | Font Awesome)

2 Likes

How do I resize the icons on the HTML embed?

SUPER… THX A LOT FOR… @parkerwest i’ve been searching a whole day, and u r the answer… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hello, @parkerwest I tried opening the link you posted here however the page doesn’t load I was wondering if there was some issue or some other way I could access it?

Thanks

Hey Annalisa,

I’m not sure what’s going on with the link. When I visit it I also see a blank page, but the project is up and the link is correct. One way around this is to just visit my profile and click through to the project from there. I’ll reach out to Webflow to see why this link isn’t working, but if you have any other questions let me know!

https://webflow.com/parkerwest

UPDATE: I talked to the WF team and learned that the script in the project description was stopping the page from loading. They are working for a fix but I removed it and it should be good now.

Hey,

Sorry I missed this, but if you’re still curious you can resize the button elements below. You can change their height and width to manipulate the box size or the background image for the icon size.

Awe, thank you so much!