Custom bullets in rich text

Hello. I need to create a bullet list of links like the one in the image. Is there a way to use custom bullet points in in the rich text element?

Thanks.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

So there is a kinda round-about way to do it that, but it involves trickery with the nested elements in the rich text and some kind of glyph font like Font Awesome.

So how do you do it?

You would have to copy and paste the chevron glyph into the rich text and then set it as italic, bold or some header that you aren’t using. Next, you style that element within the rich text so that only the elements in the rich text are affected and set it to the glyph font and style it how you want the bullets to look (i.e. padding-left: 20px, display: inline-block, etc.).

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I used the same trick to add icons before. It works, but I managed to fix this by using a dynamic list. The only problem is that it’s not possible currently to nest dynamic lists, which would be ideal in my case.

I’m trying to do the same thing. Do these instructions work in a list or am I supposed to just use a RT paragraph?

RT paragraph only, and you’ll have to have a class assigned to the rich text element in order do the nested elements only.

OK, thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.