Cookies reset on publishing the website

Im having the issue that our cookie, is being reset every time the page is published, would there be any way around that?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tgnw?preview=f1c3bec346ac676ffc05ae47954a9784

So what im expecting is that webflow uses a different host adress for every publish. Howver i thought the cookies should be on the top domain. Thus not be a problem.

This is the code if that helps!

<script>
var Webflow = Webflow || [];
Webflow.push(function() {

// Load cookie library
  $.getScript('https://cdn.rawgit.com/js-cookie/js-cookie/v2.1.2/src/js.cookie.js', 
  function() {

// If cookie found (already shown)
    if(Cookies.get('notice') !== undefined) {

// Hide cookie notice (change jQuery selector to match your own)
      $('.cookies_consent_banner').remove();
    }
    // On button click
    $('.w-button').click(function() {
      // Calculate when you want to display the notice again (change 15 to number of minutes you want)
      var expireTime = new Date(new Date().getTime() + 60000000 * 100800);
      // Set this cookie
      Cookies.set('notice', 'shown', { expires: expireTime });
    });
  });

});
</script>

Welcome to the Webflow forum!!

Could you please edit your post Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

If you want faster replies and more accurate answers, it is recommended that you put in a bit more effort to include all the details listed in this link, so that forum members don’t have to waste time following up with you to request more information.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Hi Samliew, thanks for you reply. I updated it now, However why i didn’t implement any link, is that this topic was made by someone else before. And he had the same problem. Thus i assumed that it is a webflow wide problem. I would love to hear what the solution can be.

Kind Regards, Bart

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.