Containers not aligned

Hi all,

Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, I want Container 4, Container 11, and Container 12 aligned (see screenshot for example).

All containers are aligned to the left but their not exactly aligned in a vertically straight line; the distance between the left side of the screen to Container 4 is a lot lesser compared to Container 11 and Container 12.

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/syfe-v4?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=syfe-v4&preview=9da8e3e67d800c07e926f3c2fe17945b&pageId=66139ee768dba0087c8a24fa&workflow=preview

Hey @madeleine.seah , the containers you mentioned are all of different width settings. Container 4 for example is set at width: 550px and Container 11 at width: 1000px. Note that if you set max width at 920px and set width at 1000px, your container will be 920px.

Do ensure that you set the containers to the same width if you want them to be aligned. The best practice is also to use the same class for each container so when you make changes to one, you make changes to all the container with the same class.

I recommend that you start off by watching some Webflow learning videos and find a framework in mind or it could be taxing to make changes in the future. There are a lot of great guides out there made by passionate people. Maybe you could start with Webflow 101.